Homeopathic Doctors In Delhi
- (Homeopathic doctor) Homeopathy (also spelled homoeopathy or homœopathy) is a form of alternative medicine, first proposed by German physician Samuel Hahnemann in 1796, in which practitioners use highly diluted preparations. Based on an ipse dixit axiom, P. V. Renouard, M.D., p.
- a city in north central India
- Delhi is a notoriously polluted city. It is variously described as the fourth most polluted city in the world and the most polluted major city in India.
- A walled city on the River Jumna in north central India, which was made the capital of the Mogul empire in 1638 by Shah Jahan (1592–1666)
- Delhi, known locally as Dilli (‘), and by the official name National Capital Territory of Delhi”’ (NCT), is the largest metropolis by area and the second-largest metropolis by population in India. It is the eighth largest metropolis in the world by population with more than 12.
Dr. Ram Kumar, Homeopathic Doctor, Physician in Delhi
best homeopathic clinic in pitampura new delhi